Whether you are building a new home, buying an older home or freshening up your existing home, it is always a good idea to use a Professional Painting Contractor. Many homeowners, while quite capable of doing the work, after they purchase the required equipment and materials, and invest many of their own hours find that it may have been much more effective to hire a professional. A professional has all the required equipment, can often provide a better quality paint for a more competitive price, and is much more efficient. We can do the work in much less time and have your home back to normal quickly.
Inviting a stranger into your home is often a daunting task for many, here are some tips on choosing a contractor.
So now you are ready to contact a painter!
If you decide to call, remember, many painters are owner operators, therefore they may be working at a customers home and be unable to answer right away. Please leave a message and they will call you back. You can also email them using the contact us form on the web page.
At RC Painting, Chris Haught handles all the office duties and estimates. She will have a few questions for a homeowner in order to see if our company is a good fit for your needs.
Some of the questions she may ask are:
- May I have your name and contact info?
- How did you hear about us?
- What size is your project?
- When do you want the work done?
- Have you looked at colors yet?
- When was the last time the home was painted?
- Was your home built before 1978?
- Have you hired a contractor before?
- Do you have a budget?
The answers to these types of questions will help to determine how to best meet your needs. We can then set and appointment to meet with you and anyone else involved in the decision making progress. The information we collect from the above questions will help us to be prepared when we meet and bring any color samples, product data or RRP materials.
RC Painting is a family owned and operated company, many times Rob and Chris will both do the estimating if our schedule allows, there are a few things we will do when we arrive:
- We will arrive on time
- We will walk through the proposed areas with you and take notes and possibly pictures
- We will ask you about finishes and colors
- We will provide a project book with testimonials and project photos for you to review
- We will measure the space
- We will provide a folder with our insurance and license information
- We will provide you with a written, detailed, firm estimate
- We will answer any questions you have
- We will ask you if you would like to be added to our schedule
We hope to provide a professional, pleasant process to make your next home improvement project go as smooth and hassle free as possible. Our business depends on satisfied customers and referrals, and we love what we do!
Call Chris today at 435-439-5690 or email to see what we can do for you!